Did you catch the license plate of that Truck?

I apologize that I have not been posting over the weekend. I was surprised when I get yelled at for not posting for 2 days. (That actually made me feel good to be honest) I have joined the ranks of the ill - I came down with a head cold the other day and so each morning and night I feel horrible. The afternoons haven't been too terrible since I'm not coughing yet, but today I took a 3-hour nap and when I woke up I felt like I was hit by a truck. Not fair. Sleep is supposed to make you feel better. Instead I wished I just had stayed awake - thank goodness I have NyQuil to take tonight!

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 23, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments