Things that Go Bump in the Night

Last night, I was up late not because I couldn't sleep (this is an amazing thing) but because Darin wasn't feeling well. After getting back up to help him out, I was wide awake so I turned the television back on and then there was a loud bang. I thought maybe it was Darin having trouble but he came to check to see if I was alright. We went to investigate the noise but we found nothing. I figured it was just an animal outside or some equally simple explanation.

Wrong.

This morning I went to get something from the fridge and purple liquid fell on the floor. That was odd. Then I found it - a can of grape soda had frozen and exploded in the fridge. So yes, there is purple all over the inside of the refrigerator - thankfully a lot of it was still frozen. Just our luck that something that stupid would happen!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments