PLEASE READ - VERY IMPORTANT

To All my readers ...


This is not a happy post. Four days ago, I posted that one of my Facebook friends posted that there has been a tragedy in their family.

Her name is Stormy and her 14-year-old son, Brandon Dylan Johnson, has gone missing in Macon, GA. He was last seen Wednesday after school at Rutland High School around 3pm EST. He was wearing a black shirt, ripped jeans and a black knit beanie cap. He is 5'8", 163 lbs and has shoulder length auburn hair. Here is the most recent photo of Brandon :


It has now been over 24 hours and there have been no leads. Investigators have been searching for any leads as to what has happened to him. Please - if you are in the Macon area or somewhere else in GA and see or hear anything that could help find him, please call 478-254-3435.

This was my original posting. At this point, Brandon is still missing. I am asking y'all to keep praying for his safe return and his family as they continue to worry about him. My friend is going out of her mind at this point and I really pray for her to have some peace soon.

She wanted y'all to know she greatly appreciates all your prayers in their time of need.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 20, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments