Weather

I don't know about anyone else down here in Louisiana, but I am LOVING the weather so far this week! Two days ago we had 84 degrees during the day and I thought it was way too early for that kind of weather.

Then the sun went down.

How great it was to actually have spring weather for a change! The temperature dropped 40 degrees that night. The wind starting blowing and really hasn't stopped yet. Yesterday we got to only 62 and got down to 37 last night!

Too bad it is going to be in the 80's by the weekend. Well, one week of spring is better than none!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 07, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I'm so jealous....
Yes, I'm still wearing gloves in the morning when I'm waiting for my train. :-(
Spring will arrive eventually!
Right??