DWTS Semi-Final Results

Unlike last week, I didn't expect to see another shocking result. Ty Murray and Chelsie Hightower were eliminated tonight as expected. After finishing last night a full 7 points behind the third place couple, it was evident that this would be Ty's last time on the dance floor.

I will say this ... I really enjoyed watching Ty go from a complete disaster to actually being able to perform well enough to make the top 4. Okay ... it was his butt in the tight pants I really enjoyed watching ... and when he flexes!

Now that we have the finals set, I'm hoping to see Melissa or Shawn take home that trophy!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments