Rub A Dub Dub, It's A Tummy Tub

This is just too funny. Tonight on TV I heard about this product that had been talked about on the Today Show. I think it was on Leno. They showed the clip from Today and I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. It is called the 'Tummy Tub'. Supposedly, the product is designed to mimic the mother's womb and make bath time for enjoyable for the baby. I just don't see how it is comfortable - looks more like they are shoved in a container that is too small for them.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Shhhh... don't tell them, but they just re-invented the bucket!

LOL..yeah I'm sure the mop bucket would be a lot cheaper.