Are you Patriotic?

I know not everyone stands for the national anthem or participates in the Pledge of Allegiance. Personally, I do care for the country I live in. Now, when someone is in a position of being a public figure, they need to make sure to be careful what they say and do in public view. The following video, featuring Josh Howard from the Dallas Mavericks, made me sick when I saw it today on ESPN.com.




You know, I often get nauseous at the idea of these athletes getting paid millions for playing a silly game - and then they think they can act like this just because they are "stars". I have news for them - if people didn't watch them or even like them, they wouldn't get paid the money they do. It's time for these over-paid, over-pampered children to grow up.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments