There is hope in the christian world

I have never been ashamed of my faith in God. I have, however, been ashamed of people who belong to the Christian faith. As a gay christian, I have always had to hide my sexuality to others in the church. While browsing Perez Hilton's blog, I found an article about a major Christian recording artist coming out.

Most may not be familiar with Ray Boltz but he had 12 number 1 hits on the contemporary christian charts in the 80s and 90s - his biggest hit was "Thank You". It's reassuring to know there are others in the Christian family and that those of us hiding our sexuality in the church are not alone. Click here for the article about his coming out.

This entry was posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments