Expanding the Brand

I've tried to keep sports out of this blog but as you can see I have put some in here. I know that a lot of people who read my blog aren't really sports fans - at least not sports nuts like me. I decided that I really want to blog about sports but that it would be better to just start a second blog and keep it separate. Besides, I could see sports becoming more dominant over the other stuff if I tried to integrate the two together. For those sports fans out there, you can click on 'The Biloxi Sports Guy' in my blog list or just click here to get to it. There is not much there yet, but there will be very shortly.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments