Overexposed Celebs

I think that most celebrities are overrated. Forbes has come up with the list of the 10 most overexposed celebrities as voted on by its readers. I must say, it's a pretty damn good list!

1. Paris Hilton 2. Britney Spears
3. Lindsay Lohan 4. Dina Lohan
5. Pam Anderson 6. OJ Simpson
7. Donald Trump 8. Miley Cyrus
9. Nichole Ritchie 10. Heidi Montag

I have to say, I don't really think Nichole Ritchie should be on there. Yes, she is seen too much but I think there are worse famewhores than her out there. I'm trying to figure one thing out - if Heidi Montag is on there, why isn't Spencer??

This entry was posted on Friday, November 21, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Glad you included Myley Cyrus-- that bitch just needs to get knocked up by her father and just be DONE already!

That family is just disgusting in my opinion. Her dad is just using her to resurrect his dead career.