Winter Hits the Coast

Well we finally have witnessed winter down here in the South! We have had some chilly weather - and even gotten in the 30's a couple times but nothing seems to stick. Today at noon I took the dogs out and I could see my breath! When I checked the weather, it said it was 37 with a wind chill of 29 here in Biloxi! We didn't even get the brunt of the winter weather here ... Here is what Baton Rouge had today:

Trust me, I saw a lot of this growing up in New York - but I had only seen snow once in the 10 years I have been down here in the South. I kind of wish we got snow here in Biloxi but I know we're in for more than out share once we move.

This entry was posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments