Milk Wins Oscars!

No, I did not watch the Oscars. I did not want to watch Slumdog Millionaire win a ton of undeserving awards (I'm sure some of you liked the movie, but I did not. Also, those associated with the movie are earning tons of money for this movie but those in the slums of Mumbai have not, and probably will not, see any kind of improvement as was promised.). But, I did flip onto ABC and caught bits and pieces. I'd love to know how Hugh Jackman really expects us to believe that his marriage isn't a sham and that he isn't "gayer than Christmas," as Jack McFarland would say. I caught his big production number with Beyonce ... All I can say is Gay, Gay, Gay .. oh, and what the hell were they thinking having Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgeons be in it?

The highlight for me was finding out afterwards that Milk won 2 Oscars. Sean Penn TOTALLY deserved the Best Actor award (take that Brad Pitt!) and congratulations to Dustin Lance Black winning Best Original Screenplay for Milk!


Dustin Lance Black


Sean Penn

This entry was posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments