DWTS, Week 5 Results : Steve-O is Safe-O

Well wonders never cease. Steve-O was not only safe, but he wasn't even in the Bottom Two couples! I had a very good feeling he would get the viewer support he needed. Now he just needs to keep working as hard as he has to find a way to be safe next week!

Tonight's bottom two celebrities turned out to be David Allen Grier and Lawrence Taylor - just as I predicted! I guess the viewers found them as boring as I did. The only problem is that we couldn't have another double elimination like last week!

In the end, we don't have to sleep through David Allen Grier's performances anymore. Somehow I don't think we'll miss him. Hasta DAG!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 08, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments