DWTS Top 5 : Results Shocker!

Well folks, we got to see a huge shocker on the results show tonight!

Tonight, the Bottom Two couples turned out to be the two I thought it would - Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower and Lil Kim & Derek Hough.

It was clear that Ty struggled with his Latin dance. That was expected though. What wasn't expected was that Lil Kim would struggle with her Latin Dance as well. We expected that her waltz would be a bit shaky but I don't think anyone expected her to stumble and try to hard in her salsa.

In the end, Ty Murray was saved by the viewers! He clearly has a large fan base as he was able to overcome a 6-point deficit!

Personally, I'm glad Lil Kim is done. She was putting on a good "act" for the show.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 06, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I too agree that I'm glad Lil Kim is done - and truly Ty Murray deserved being saved by the viewers =) and btw - check out the website link included with this comment - it's worth checking out and thought I would share!