More Adam Lambert News!

I know some of y'all are Adam Lambert fans so I'm passing this information on to y'all.

A source at RCA records has said that Adam has begun working with RedOne, who is the man behind many of Lady GaGa's hits and the renewed interest in "glam rock."

Not bad considering he didn't even win Idol!

Also, it has been said that his debut album will be a "Queen-inspired" sound that goes beyond anything he did on American Idol.

Sounds like one awesome album!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

LisaW  

Oh boy...I can't wait for his album to come out...I'll be one of the 1st to buy it. I'm sure it will be all I expect and more.