Week in Review

I know y'all have been wondering what's going on in my world.


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

That's why I haven't been posting this week. I honestly did not do much at all.

The only thing worth mentioning is that last Saturday was Darin's birthday. I took him to Sno's Seafood & Steakhouse in Gonzales and thankfully, Darin really enjoyed his meal. He'd been craving a fried seafood platter and that he got. Even he couldn't finish that entire thing.

I got a sirloin but it wasn't the best I've ever tasted.

Knew I should have gone with the ribeye.

Oh, well.

Oh, the highlight of the meal for me was this:

How awesome does that look?? Darin got a free dessert (caramel custard) but I got this Mississippi Mud ... chocolate mousse and whipped cream. I couldn't finish the entire thing but dang it was good.

Tomorrow, it's off to the doctor's office and then to dinner to celebrate our 6Th anniversary. So, I will have more to blog about this week. See y'all then!

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 17, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments