Tomorrow Is A Sad Day

I am not looking forward to tomorrow.

Darin leaves for Denver.

Don't get me wrong - I am excited about this new job and moving to Denver.

It's just going to be hard to not have him around for six weeks. I won't be alone, but it just won't be the same. My mother-in-law has even been invited to come spend some time here at the house. That way she can keep an eye on me for Darin and also get some stuff done in the yard. My own mother even brought up the idea of her coming to spend some time down here but the weather would probably kill her, so I didn't think that would be a good idea.

Speaking of my mom, I'm sure some are wondering how that relationship is going. I think my mom has finally understood that a lot of things have been done to me that caused the rift we have and is trying hard to make an effort to fix things between us. I can't say that things will be fixed overnight, but at least we are talking on the phone some - much more than before.

Back to what I was saying ... I know 6 weeks will be over in no time. Plus, I will be packing and getting what I can ready for the move. I just know that it will be difficult for me to not have him here. Lord only knows what the dogs will do without him.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers ... he will be driving up starting tomorrow night.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

A difficult time, indeed.
However, I agree, six weeks will go by in no time at all.