Nastiness on Survivor

I'm used to there being nasty individuals on shows like Survivor - it's the nature of it. Sometimes though I can get pretty disgusted by some of the things that people say that have nothing to do with the nature of the game or the game itself. Here is the new Reality Enemy #1:


At the beginning of tonight's episode, one member of her tribe was sharing with her and another person that he has some anxiety about being left out of groups. Well, silly me but that is a pretty common feeling - in fact I think most of us feel that way at some point. Well this stupid girl actually says this in a confessional interviews - "I'm not sure what his problem is - maybe he is a former fatty or something". Yes, that is the type of person we should put on television to influence young people. I hope that she is embarrassed when she watches the episode and I'm sure her family is really proud of her attitude.

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments