A new Presidential Candidate?

OK - I am normally pretty disgusted by the antics of Paris Hilton and the other wannabe celebrities like her. I found this on YouTube and I have to say, it's actually quite catchy. And if she were elected, gays could marry. I hope so because I'm pretty sure her "male backup singers" are pretty gender specific themselves. Oh but one thing I wonder is - does what she does to her dog considered animal cruelty? Watch for your selves and you'll see what I mean.



Here's a good question - who has better legs, Paris or Palin? I think it might be a toss-up.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I'm completely loving her right now!

I told ya so - it's hilarious. And surprisingly clever to be honest.