New Intervention

As I mentioned previously, I love the A&E show Intervention (as does our buddy John!). I'm excited that they just announced the new season will premiere on December 15th with Janet, a 50-yo divorcee who is an alcoholic and sex addict. I think that this may be the first episode where they profile a sex addict. Check it out if you haven't seen the show - current repeats show on Monday nights at 8pm and 9pm EST.

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

YAY!!!
Thanks for the news...I have no idea how I missed that.
A sex-addict? How fun and exciting.
Why couldn't they do a story on David Duchovny's rehab? THAT I'd love to see!
:-)

They don't pay the people to do the shows, so I doubt they'd be willing to pay the price for Duchovny as I'm sure that would cost a lot.