Paula Abdul ... a bigger head than a blimp.

Apparently Miss Abdul gave an interview where she basically takes credit for revolutionizing music video and takes credit for Rihanna's and Beyonce's success, as well for others. All because she thought to put a cartoon cat in a video back in the 1980's.

Um. Didn't Paula tell us she is NOT a drunk? Seems to me she is drinking or smoking something pretty damn strong.

Says the American Idol judge, "My videos stand the test of time. They are like the almanac for every performer. Even Rhianna has come up to me and said 'I hope you don't mind.' And Beyonce. You can see the influence of what I've done. It's really fun to see that I've left a mark. It was my idea to create an animated character. It takes a lot of focus, a lot time, and a lot of money."

Got news for Paula - they've been making animated characters for a lot longer than you've been around. Is she trying to get herself fired from Idol for embarrassing the show by being stupid?

This entry was posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Yea but i love Paula no matter what lol we got fightin words now i see xoxoxo weeeeeehoooooooo again it is me jabberzzzzzz teehee

Anonymous  

Well u know me I will neva have faceobook ur luckey imma here in email let alone in messy omg welll lmao xoxoxo loveeeeeee jabberz teehee