Idol Results, Week 2

Well, I got 2 of the 3 correct. I am shocked that Idol voters refrained from voting for Norman Gentle. Come on, these are the same voters who kept Sanjaya around far longer than he should have been allowed to. I think most people agreed that Allison and Adam were far better than the rest of the weak group. If Nick hadn't gone through, I honestly had no idea who would get that third spot since most of the group sucked or were forgettable. Well, at least my friend Shae was happy that fellow Arkansan Kris Allen made it through. I'm curious how many from this group with make the wild card show. Hopefully we won't see any more of Norman Gentle, unless he was in 4th place this week, then we have no choice.

By the way, am I the only one who is wondering why we are having Season 7 Idol Losers on Parade during the results show? Come on producers - how about SUCCESSFUL Idol alums who sing ORIGINAL songs?? Please, no more karaoke!!

Don't forget, Idol is back on his normal days next week : Tuesday/Wednesday at 8pm EST.

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 26, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments