Would You Go To This Doctor?

Can we say Creepy???

This is Dr. Fredric Brandt who is most well known as being Madonna's dermatologist. I think the best description of this guy is "jaw-dropping evidence of what happens when cosmetic dermatologists get high on their own supply."

The woman off to the side is Lisa Falcone, the wife of hedge fund mogul Phil Falcone. Apparently, she went to him to get Botox and Restylane and he threw a hissyfit because she got Botox and Sculptra injections from another (non-famous) doctor. But he gave her the treatments anyways.

Would YOU trust this guy??

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

If I saw him coming at me with a scalpel, I'd run!

I would much prefer Dr. Carlisle Cullen *g*