A New Favorite!


I don't know if my Yankee readers can get Blue Bunny ice cream, but anyone who has it in their local stores should try this new flavor. I am a big fan of ice cream flavors that have cherries in them and this one did not disappoint. It's Bordeaux Cherry Chocolate ... cherry amaretto ice cream with cherry pieces and chocolate flakes. If you like cherry ice cream, you need to try this one. I actually had to force myself not to eat the whole container in one night ... although I really didn't want to stop!

This entry was posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I can actually get Blue Bunny if I can catch an ice cream truck somewhere. Can't get it in the grocery store though.