SYTYCD : Top 10 Results Show

So, did your favorite remain safe for another week?

Mine did!

He may have been the Dancing Milkshake, but he continues to be popular with the viewers. Anyone else see similarities between Evan and Season 2 Champ Benji Schwimmer? Evan has that same kind of geeky charm that viewers fell in love with three seasons ago when they crown Benji as America's Favorite Dancer. I hope we see that charm bring Evan the title as well!

As for those in danger, I don't think there were any real surprises. The Bottom 2 girls were Melissa and Randi, as I expected. I was sure that Evan was garnering the votes and not Randi, and I was right. On the guys side, I don't think anyone was surprised to see Ade and Kupono in the danger zone.

In the end, Randi and Kupono made their exits from the show.

Score another kill for the Paso Doble!

Anyone else think Evan and Brandon will just march into the finals?

This entry was posted on Friday, July 17, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments