Another Candidate For Worst Mother of the Year

I think I might be surprised if this person isn't the worst mother ever.

35-year-old Aimee Louise Sword of Waterford Township, MI, gave her son up for adoption over ten years ago. She recently used the Internet to find her son.

She found him.

Then, she seduced and raped him.

Yes, you read that correctly. The woman raped the son she gave up for adoption!

Prosecutor's have said the boy is still a minor but haven't disclosed if he knew it was his biological mother or not.

"I don't think I've heard of another case like this in my career," said Dr. Gerald Shiener, chief of Consultation and Liaison Psychiatry at Sinai Grace Hospital in Detroit. "I'm at a loss for words because it's something that we consider to be so out of the normal, so prohibited in every culture that it unnerves every man just to think about it."

Sword's attorney Kenneth Burch told the Press that his client "maintains her presumption of innocence" and said the accusations of incest have been very difficult for her.

But Sword herself has spoken since she first was arrested, writing on her MySpace page that she was inspired by rapper and former jailbird Lil' Kim because "she rises during the worst of obstacles."

Anyone else thoroughly disgusted here?

I understand feeling the need to seek out the child you gave up for adoption. That happens all the time. But how deranged do you have to be to seduce your child - knowing they are your child - and have sex with them? She deserves life in prison - just like the sentence she has now given her son.

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 01, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

That is the most disturbing thing I have ever read. Disgusting.

LisaW  

That makes me SICK,SICK,SICK!!! Yep, I agree...life in prison!