Big News

I hadn't realized that I hadn't shared my news with my readers.

Yes, I know I have been lax in my blogging lately. And yes, I will explain why.

First, my news.

After 3 1/2 years, I am now officially a cripple.

That's right folks. I have been declared disabled and will start receiving Medicare and hopefully, Medicaid. Also, it will be nice to get a small income each month. Emphasis on the small. But, some is better than none.

Fortunately, my back pay arrived in time for Christmas. It wasn't anywhere near what I'd hope for, but at least we could have a good Christmas to make up for a year of missed occasions and holidays.

Thanks to those who've been praying for this and to those who supported me through this fight. You have no idea how much it has meant to me to know that I have people in my corner.

This entry was posted on Monday, December 28, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments