New Widget

You might have noticed that I have posted a new Widget button over there on the right side of my blog. This button will take you to my friend John's Zazzle Store.

Now, you might wonder why I'm promoting this. I wish all of y'all knew John. He and his partner have adopted a couple of kids who came with some major challenges. He has been running this 'store' to make it possible for him to be a stay-at-home dad and be able to spend the time with the kids that they desperately need.

RBRBlogButton

Plus, I earn some cash when people order from him through this link. Who wouldn't like that?

So please, check out his store and buy some great gifts for friends, family and even for yourself!

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 22, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments