New Name

As y'all probably noticed, I've adopted a new name for the blog. Well, I'm "trying it on" as Carrie Bradshaw would say. Of all the suggestions and the ideas from my own head, this is the one that really jumped out at me.

And no, I can't take the credit for this one.

Well, I could. But then Gooster might try to hunt me down.

Hmmm ... Maybe I should then! That might be fun.

If you look down on my blog list, you'll see his name on there. His blog is definitely worth checking out. Be forewarned though, if you're adverse to seeing nudity or reading about sex or gay issues, it's not the blog for you.

Back to the name ... what do y'all think?

This entry was posted on Friday, July 03, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I love the new name, and I love Gooster's blog - although I agree with you, it's not a good idea to check it out at work!!! :-)