New Fan Page

I know I haven't been blogging a much as I used to, or even as much as I would like to. Things have been tough around here, but should be looking up soon. To try to motivate myself to blog more, I have created a fan page on Facebook that is nearing 100 fans - way more than I have following me!

If you're on Facebook, check out the fan page here. My plan is to use it to post blog reminders, get feedback/suggestions and also to encourage people to read other blogs/articles that I find interesting. If you're not 'friends' with me on Facebook, you can find me here.

Hope to see y'all there!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments