Something inside you has died ....

Those words were said to me during my therapy session today.

Crazy, huh?

Basically, it all boils down to the fact that I am "numb" emotionally. Something bad happens, no change. Something great happens, no change.

That's how depressed I am.

Today my therapist said it seemed to her like something inside me died. I guess I can see what she is saying. Sounds scary doesn't it?

My worry is, what do I have to do to fix something like this? It's not the easiest thing to fix, I would think. Heck, I'm not even sure what "it" is that has "died". My best guess is that my spirit has been beaten down so much by pain and depression that it has left me spiritless.

It will be nice to find a way to fix my "spirit" and be 'me' again.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments