Update ... or Lack of One.

I know y'all been wondering where I have been.

Going crazy? Probably.

Nothing has really been going on. We're still waiting to hear about the job Darin is up for, I haven't been to the doctor and we haven't heard anything about my tests.

We did have some house guests, though.

Last week my brother-in-law and his family came to visit. That also meant that my parents-in-law came to stay with us as well. And more came to visit while people were here.

You can imagine that my anxiety level was pretty high.

Don't get me wrong, I love my in-laws. In fact, sometimes I feel like they're more my family than my own. It's just a lot of people around and when you're in my position, it feels like double the amount of people.

But, I survived.

We had a good visit and it's always nice to see them. Maybe next time I will have the right meds to help me cope better!

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 25, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments