Update

This past Thursday I had my second sleep study.

Fortunately, I did not end up in the ER this time.

In fact, the test giver told me that I did not have any of the pauses in my sinus rhythm as I did during the first study and when I was wearing the halter monitor.

Hopefully this means that the CPAP machine will solve the problem and I won't need to have a pacemaker put in after all. I do still have the stress test and the ultrasound to do on Tuesday as well. Also, once I have the CPAP machine, I get to do the halter monitor once again.

On a happier note, we got to have our friends Phil and John come join us for some grilling fun today. We did up some steak and pork chops on the grill and did potato salad, cucumber/tomato salad, baked beans and garlic bread. And yes, it was yum!

This entry was posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I have seen a lot of people become much more healthy in so many ways, merely through fixing their sleep matters; good luck to you on this.