Holy Cow!

I just realized that I have not written anything on here in almost 3 weeks!

Why didn't someone tell me?

A few things have gone on since I last posted ...

All my heart tests (labs, EKG, ultrasound) all came back normal. I was shocked that even my cholesterol came back fine. In my family, that's a rarity. Now just to get the rhythm thing under control and we'll be good.

On the sleeping front, I just spoke to the company today who will be providing my CPAP machine. I finally will be fitted for the machine on Monday morning. Hopefully I will be able to say I had a great night's sleep on Tuesday.

That's all that's going on right now.

Oh, one more thing .... keep us in your thoughts. We could be making a big move in the near future or it could just go on the wayside like so many other opportunities have. It's time for some good news.

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 17, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments