CPAP, Prozac and Vampires.

Howdy y'all!

Figured since it has been 2 weeks since my last post that I would catch y'all up.

We are finally getting somewhere with my health. I now have a CPAP machine and while it's a hassle, it hasn't been too difficult to get used to wearing it to sleep. Took longer just to get the machine itself!

I am off the Atenolol for my blood pressure. In fact, my blood pressure has been better since I came off of it. It is possible I was on a medication that was causing the issue in the first place. I still need to do another halter monitor but I am hoping to be off the blood pressure medication for good. One less is definitely a good thing.

I have also had my depression medication changed. My psychiatric nurse finally agreed with me that the Effexor is NOT working and I am now on Prozac. We are really hoping that this cocktail will finally do something to my depression level. My sleep medication (Remeron) has also been doubled and I am sleeping much better now. Also, the night terrors have stayed away, so I am grateful about that.

Okay, enough about medical crap!

Today was "date day" with my wonderful husband. We both went to his cousin's salon to get our hair cut. I was close to pulling the hair out myself because it was so long. That was followed by lunch at a Chinese place that Darin likes. Lunch was just okay. Then we got to go see Twilight: Eclipse over at the RAVE Theater. All in all, a great day.

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 01, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments